View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 09:19 AM   #2778
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I do so much reading, maybe I was reading them on autopilot without being aware. In the past, I've actually driven from point A to point B in a car without being aware of how I did it or any memory of the events on the way. Where are the Spanish subtitles you're seeing? Is that a regional thing? I wouldn't think that would affect you as your location says "UK", but still....
They come out in large white text on a black background at the bottom of the vid, and completely cover the English subtitles most of the time. So I couldn't follow what was going on at all. Can't imagine how I'm seeing them and you are not.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote