Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 07:00 AM   #222
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
@jgoguen - I was looking at USBDeview and as you say the current device is shown as 4173 and it is definitely a Glo. I have never had a Touch.

There was another entry shown by USBDeview for a Kobo Product ID of 4163 and I had assumed that was the earlier version (i.e. 2.4) but may have been a version prior to that. I have now deleted the 4163 entry from the Registry and am relying on my memory.

As I have never had a Touch I can only guess that an earlier version of the Glo showed up in this way. It's no big issue - I purged the reference to it in case it was causing problems.

Unfortunately the Registry gets clogged up with old device data which shouldn't cause a problem but when everything else fails ..........

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote