View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 06:01 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustyd View Post
I had the same email and replied to enquire about my future access to my book due to the DRM (If I change devices, computer etc.). They basically ignored the question and told me they would continue to sell DRM books and that to keep the ones I have I need to download them ASAP. I've found this very poor service and plan to stop buying from them. At least with Amazon I can be reasonably sure they won't disapear.
ADE books (which are what Waterstones sell) are tied to your ADE account, not to any specific device or computer. You will continue to be able to able to read your books on any device (reader or PC) that's registered to your ADE account.

(Although, as a matter of principle, I'd strongly recommend removing the DRM as soon as you buy a book.)
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote