Thread: 360 or 360+
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 02:01 PM   #3
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Have a look at Bookeen Odyssey. There are unbelievable videos at Youtube. Width is almost the same as PB360, it is 20mm longer. I somehow do not like Bookeen company, but have a look so you won't be sorry you haven't considered it
Save your time, display of Bokeen ist crap. Tested it for a few hours, it's a lot darker than other Vizplex screens (because of touch layer), contrast is poor and in bright light you can see a fine hexagonal pattern (also from the touch-layer).
Software seems ok from what I've seen and the "incredible" fast page turn is not faster than the new Pocketbooks.
I don't know where you are, but if in Europe I'd give either the 360+NEW or the 622/Touch a try, even if they are well above 100€, the Touch is worth every cent of it
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote