View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Question Covers on newspaper/magazine subscriptions

I've got the daily download of "All Things Digital" and the monthly subscription of "PC Magazine".
The 2 issues from "PC Magazine" I've got so far have been fine.
On about half the issues of "All Things Digital" I haven't got a cover though.
In cover flow and the issue itself, it only shows a symbol of a newspaper (some columns of text as a schematic). I haven't found any systematic behind it, like late download or day of the week.
It's no biggy, but of course the "real" cover looks better, even though it's always the same, not actually a thumbnail of the actual issue.

Do you have the same? Some issues without cover?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote