View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #45
Tacty
Zealot
Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One/Kobo Touch/iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Actually, other applications can be set as the default. Command-I gives you the option to choose which program will be used to open a given file type from that point on. No one need use any Apple application as the default unless a particular file type can't be recognized in any other way (in which case perhaps it's better to use a non-proprietary filetype, hence the absence of iBooks in my library).
no you cant in any ios devices...if you click any link it will be open in safari for example and there is no way to put chrome to do this job. since ios devices doesnt have any file strukture, you cant browse trough your music and open it in any third party music player by default...and the list goes on, i dont know what you are talking about?
Tacty is offline   Reply With Quote