View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 08:34 PM   #140
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Hi Matth79, et al,

I took a look at Storybook several times, but it nagged me to upgrade to the Pro version, and though it has some nice features - and is available for Linux - it has no word-processing tools inbuilt. This means I have to toggle between applications to actually do the writing.

Also, the nicest features are in the Pro version which costs, and I thought other products offered more for similar money.

Cheers,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote