View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 01:21 PM   #23
prophet5590
prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prophet5590 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Charge, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameGod View Post
There is no polling of data at all. The app uses the event mechanism built into the Android system to watch for changes to the Aldiko databases as well as determining when to launch the sync. So, there should be no major change in battery life with auto sync turned on.

If you do see an issue with battery life, then please let me know.

Thanks.

Sold, then! I know it's not a ton of cash but I hope, if nothing else, it shows appreciation and encourages you to continue. Thanks so much.
prophet5590 is offline   Reply With Quote