View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 11:06 PM   #60
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
Thanks very much for the recommendation. I was able to get this in print at my local library. I am halfway through, and love it. I particularly enjoyed the Girt Pike, Mrs Mac and the ongoing thread of the Wind Quartet.

I'm enjoying this book so much that "The Partisans Daughter" and "Corellis Mandolin" are going on my Must Read/Listen To List.
I've not read "The Partisan's Daughter", but i loved "Captain Corelli's Mandolin" It is quite different from "Notwithstanding" though.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote