View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 10:03 AM   #10
Stoneforger
Connoisseur
Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stoneforger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hello! I was just notified from Smashwords about the Summer/Winter 2011 Sales – (Summer in the northern hemisphere, winter in the southern hemisphere). From what I can gather, Forge of Stones was automatically enrolled because it’s free, and it will be made specially available on sale at Stanza on the iPhone/iPod Touch, and on Aldiko for Android phones.

I don’t think I can provide any special links or whatnot, so here’s the book’s page on smashwords

I guess books on sale will be available on a special section somewhere in these two mobile apps, so if you are a happy user of one of those, happy downloading and enjoy reading “Forge of Stones”!

Thanks to those who have already downloaded a copy, and please do tell me what you think! A review would be great too!

Have a nice summer (again!)
Stoneforger is offline   Reply With Quote