View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 09:49 AM   #9
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
I'm reading about half fiction and half non fiction, I know there's no satisfactory definition of the two but oh well. My point is that the "non fiction" is usually more dense than the fiction and takes longer to read,

Eh, a book's a book. JMHO. If you start attaching arbitrary numbers it gets silly. Even going with word count wouldn't level the playing field. Maybe letter count?

I think the point is to pick an appropriate target given one's reading habits; one that serves as an incentive--not a walk in the park nor an impossibility. Among my reads are the first two Fire and Ice titles but each one is just a book. I like non-fiction but I like mysteries, too.

Just... read.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote