View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 05:09 AM   #9
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshliao View Post
When reading real paper books, we turn page by page. Currently, we still use vertical scrollbar to navigate contents of EPUB. It will make EPUBReader more similiar to real paper book if we can hide vertical scrollbar in EPUBReader. Instead, we can click on the next-page/prev-page button to turn page.

Besides, maybe it's too much, if some animation (the effect of turning page) can be used when turning page...
I know that other readers like the one on the iPad simulate book reading, my intention is not to do this. I want to give the user the best reading experience which is possible with the means of Firefox. This means, that you can scroll pagewise with the page up/down keys on your keyboard, or use the vertical scrollbar if you want to scroll linewise.
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote