View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 12:06 PM   #25
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Case in point, when I was reading Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix I was very bothered by Harry's seething, unthinking anger, and the stupid, self-destructive ways he dealt with others because of his anger. I finally spent some thought on why it bothered me so much, and realized that it was because it was so very like the anger I felt myself at that age, and that I could see how, out of that anger, he was doing things that he would regret later.
The old "raging hormones" stage, when most teenage boys revert to Neandertals for a couple of years, lose the power of speech, and only communicate with grunts and facial expressions. Happened to most of us .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote