View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 04:10 PM   #14
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
What a great review and much better worded than I could have done. The reviewer said what I wish I could have written in a review.

I would have added that places in the book had me laughing out loud as I pictured the characters and their antics.

Congratulations, that was a great review!!

dreams,

I really appreciate the review you wrote for Smashwords.

And since it looks like coupons are the order of the day, I've created another one for mobileread members.

Coupon Code for Boomerang at Smashwords: GK59K (new code, good through Dec. 31, 2009)

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/4167

Of course, I won't object to the outlay of the $1.99 retail, especially since I am splitting all of Boomerang's royalties with the Mountain View High School Marching Band. Funds for such "non-core" curriculum are dwindling at an alarming rate nowadays even though things like music and art can give unparalleled focus and desire to a student, helping them excel in many areas of study and life.

YouTube video of "Etched in Stone" as performed by Mountain View Toro Marching Band.

Coupon or retail, thanks for checking out Boomerang.

Alan
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote