View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 07:22 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I bought one of these when they were last discounted, down to £70.

It's an OK reader. The backlight is nice in low light level conditions, although it's a little uneven. At £49 it probably is worth the extra £20 quid over the non-lit model.

But I think that people must be prepared for the possibility of losing support rather more quickly than if they (say) bought a Kindle.

I haven't tried out any of the android hacks on my reader. perhaps I should. Certainly I've found the built-in software only barely adequate for side-loaded books.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote