View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:07 AM   #19
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
If any Windows 64-bit users are feeling left out ... I finally managed to successfully compile a 64-bit release version of Qt 5.0.1 on Windows. So I built the 64-bit version of Sigil 0.6.902 using it. I can't guarantee it will work for anyone else, but it just might.

I can post a public link to Google Docs for downloading if no one (Mods, Sigil devs) has any objections?
Please post the link as I'd love to have a copy. The decision not to make a 64 bit version has meant that I've refused to try the new beta's due to their lack of 64 bit support. It was the only think that made editing on my Atom-based PC worthwhile as the 32 bit one was way to sluggish. I do have a much more powerfull main PC but the box I use for ebook editing is normally the Atom one.