View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 08:19 AM   #30
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
Sorry to disappoint but there was no romantic interest in the movie. No kiss, no bed, just at the end some eye contact.

As regards fighting and size, I wonder how many bar brawlers would stand much of a chance against, say, a Navy Seal. In the book and the movie, Reacher fights bar brawlers, not sophisticated or trained fighters.

I suspect Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, or Jet Li could have easily beaten Refrigerator Perry or even The Rock even in their prime. I think too much emphasis is being placed on size and too little on whether the tale is decently told.
Like I said earlier, I have no wish to compare myself to Seals or Delta but "bar brawlers" are different. Especially if they got a few under their belt already. A word to the wise. If you are going to brawl with someone, buy him a few rounds first. It makes a heck of a difference.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote