View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #74
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
How is it unexplicated. How is heterosexual not the only natural sex ? Did you not notice the nature of the substance released by male genitalia during climax ? Perhaps you did not realize it is made of DNA elements whose SOLE purpose is to pair with a female egg in order to produce a new human being ? Or is there some other purpose to semen ? I don't know, colon lubrication or colon wounds healing ? because if semen has any other role than reproduction then I guess you may have a point. Perhaps it is up to you to "explicate" the other functions of semen justifying homosexuality, until then I'd risk saying you are the ignorant one.
This ejaculation confirms what I said about circularity - your argument amounts to "homosexuality is unnatural because homosexuality is unnatural". By your argument any non-reproductive sex - whether it is non-reproductive by accident or by design - is unnatural. And that's rubbish.