View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #6
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
I agree, the ability to link to the book from the catalog would be very convenient, and it's been a goal since the beginning. I have not yet discovered a way to jump from one book to another on Kindle or iDevices.

Thanks for the kudos.

G
Kudos, you deserve them, G.

Now, hypothetically speaking. I would take one device/eBooks software at the time.

Let's say iPad/iBooks. When you tap on a book cover in your bookshelf you are opening a book. Question is, is that API public?
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote