View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 05:13 PM   #45
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I read The Egg and I by Betty MacDonald and thought it was hilarious as I pictured some of the situations.

I just found out that one of her neighbors in the story (and some others) was the basis for the Ma and Pa Kettle movies I watched when I was younger (although, denied in the lawsuits).
Wait, wait, I demand a re-vote. I didn't realize this was about a chicken farm, I thought it was about in vitro fertilization.

Maybe I'll have to read this one too as having grown up on a chicken farm I can likely identify with most of it....
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote