View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 12:55 PM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabour View Post
Strange things going on here. I softrooted nook a few weeks ago with no problem, and upgraded to the 0.0.5 version of My Books. Tags have never worked properly - think it has something to do with pdf files in my library, but not sure. Decided to re-root and start all from scratch. Went well, except when I try to upgrade (via trook) to the latest My Books version, it installs the older version 0.0.4.

Any thoughts on what's going on? Does it even matter?
Where do you even see the version number? I only find it for Trook. Or do you just recognise it by the features?
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote