View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 08:35 AM   #581
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by nypaulie View Post
Do we think we can Jailbreak the new PW being released on the 30th with our current files?
Impossible to answer at this point.
Quote:
I'm hoping that there won't be a problem using an "older" upgrade on this new equipment to prepare it.
It would be nice if Amazon ends the war against end-user modifications.
But I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.
Quote:
Anyone have any thoughts about this?
Probably a waste of time to speculate.
Quote:
I should be getting mine 10-1-13 and I'm anxious to see if we can get Kindle Explorer and kterm running on it.
The very first thing to do would be to take it apart and post a good set of tear-down directions with really, really good 'macro' shots of the components.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote