View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 07:48 AM   #32
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Question how can I avoid kobo wifi interference?

I have a glo and an aura hd, so should be able to profit from pocket. I can't read long on backlit computers, and would appreciate selecting a few articles from my newspaper and reading them comfortably anywhere (my subscription is for the internet version).

But that would mean daily wifi connections, and I don't want the hassle of the automated kobo upgrades (I've long preferred sideloading proved new versions).

Is there a way to prevent it without direr consequences?
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote