View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 09:22 PM   #300
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Priorities, priorities!

Well, I have read 10 books this year (3400 pg), but only two of those were from my challenge. I knew this would happen, and ofc after I read The Painted (Warded) Man, I had to get into all the sequels that were not on my challenge. Not to mention I finished few SF titles for the first time in my life (Ender's game, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, and I am Legend). Also not on the list lol

Currently reading (60% in ) Perdido Street Station. What a monster of a book. Literally Amazing writing style. I absolutely love China Miéville. Just like with Gaiman's American Goods this book makes me want to read more of China's works. Maybe Scar...or King Rat

Anyway I have 14 books on my currently reading and if I finished half of them I would have around 3000 pages read. The tragedy is I have most of them more than half way read, but I have a problem of actually finishing a book

I am not sure if I will actually finish this challenge. I have a thesis to write this year lol, hence priorities, priorities!
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote