View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:30 PM   #21994
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I don't know what the hell is going on.... when I got home Strider was hiding and when he sees Arwen he totally flips out, acts like she is an alien. I kept them separate for about an hour and a half and he chilled. just let her into the kitchen and he is flipping out again. before she came in he was fine with both Arragorn and me. she is not acting particularly off, just a little confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I'm not a big fan of the cold when it gets to the point one's eyelashes start to freeze together when one blinks.
when your nostrils start freezing to each other you know it's pretty damn cold. I have not had heat in my home since my a$$hole contractor ruined it. a couple of free standing heaters is all I have, when winter fully sets in it's pretty difficult to get it over 54
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote