Thread: Suggestion
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 09:11 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Suggestion

One of the most interesting aspects, for me, of this site, is seeing where everyone is from. How cool to be talking to someone from Australia, the UK, Wales, India, Spain, etc. However, I notice a lot of the new ones, and some of the older subscribers, don't have their locations listed under their names. Is there anyway you can make sure, when people join, that we see where they are from? Maybe some don't want their exact location, and I can understand that, just the country would be helpful.

Just a thought.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote