View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 12:24 AM   #7
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
That is expected behaviour if you have not previously run the GUI to set up some parameters, To start the GUI use the rungui.cmd file. The run.cmd file is used to start a generate run without starting the GUI using previously set up parameters. This should be mentioned in the online documentation?
The first type I tried rungui.cmd I got some sort of error, so I tried the run.cmd instead. However I tried rungui.cmd again and got the GUI.

Right now it's at generating the thumbnail files and is taking a long time. I expect that would be because I have close to 2000 books in my library.

But, so far, all seems okay.

Thanks so much!

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote