View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 11:17 AM   #22
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
I had something similar.. after f ully charging with the wall charger I did a soft reset numerous times(paperclip) one of them worked.. it got me as far as the home screen which got stuck on the circling arrows... fortunately it got far enough along that I was able to plug it into the pc and delete the book causing the problem....the Sony software sucks at file handling... it should time-out after a certain number of attempts or after a certain time when opening/accessing any file it's pretty basic good programming practice
bla is offline   Reply With Quote