View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:41 PM   #36
Kaylee Skylyn
Enthusiast
Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaylee Skylyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android phone, Kobo Aura, Sony PRS 350
Very interesting.

I do find the font appealing on the small screen capture they show in the article. I do find it easier to read. I don't think I am dyslexic but I don't have much trouble reading backwards and when I read "Dyslexics of the world, untie!" It was "unite" in my head and wasn't until the third read over that I noticed it was actually "untie". (but I blame this on bad eyesight and no glasses growing up...I had to guess at what was written on the chalkboard so made a lot of assumptions about what 'should' come next...although dad also has trouble reading...)
Kaylee Skylyn is offline   Reply With Quote