View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 10:01 AM   #10
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
"Renting" A Best Buy KF HD is even more tempting now. This is so NOT fair to those that get them in October/November!
Nothing wrong with that. You prefer that edition and you rather wait for it so that is what you can tell them when you return the current 7" KFHD. They really don't care to tell the truth what the reason is and so long as you have the box and contents in good condition, you'll get a full refund and not just credit that you would have to use just in their stores.

After I got an altenate launcher to work, I'm really having a blast with this HD version and don't have buyers remorse at all. That said, I can only imagine the enjoyment you would get with full market, GAPPS, etc. etc.

I need to try some themes and widgets and also load youtube, try HDMI to TV, etc. etc. Least I have bragging rights for now.

Last edited by robertc88; 09-19-2012 at 10:09 AM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote