View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #4
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
Great review!!

I cant believe you connected a mouse to it.

Have you tried other USB keyboards? If the mouse works, there has to be a loophole to letting keyboards in.

That would be a great addition to when the browser is released (hopefully April )

For the DRM, i know @Kris777 made a post about connecting to Overdrive through Adobe DRM at the library, so i think there should be a way to connect to it other than WiFi. He needs to see this post and comment though cuz I've never done it myself.
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote