View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 07:03 AM   #76
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Content is definitely the most important thing. My question though is what are all those extra 70,000 titles that are available on the Kindle, but not on the eReader? I went through some of my favorite authors and couldn't find any books listed that weren't available through Sony. While that's not a scientific survey or anything, I would have expected to find at least a few with that big of a difference. Certainly, I would be quite willing to buy a Kindle if it really does have books that I want that aren't available on the eReader, but I don't see them. Am I missing something?
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote