View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
spedinfargo
Groupie
spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.

Device: none
Nook App on CM7 - Cannot Get Into Settings (upper-right icon)

So I'm hacking away on my wife's CM7 Nook Color and getting things set up for her.

I believe my best bet for actually reading stuff on this thing is to install the Nook App from the marketplace. That went OK and I was able to pull down my Nook books, etc. no problem.

However, I can't for the life of me get either the Settings or the Search icons to work. These are both in the extreme upper right. I saw reference from someone else on another thread that they had similar issues on another app (a baseball scorekeeping app).

Is there a trick to getting the extreme areas of the touchscreen to work on the Nook Color?
spedinfargo is offline   Reply With Quote