View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:38 AM   #124
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
I've been less than impressed with the not-so-special offers lately too. Fortunately, I was able to take advantage of the $100 gift certificate when I opened an Amazon Rewards account. That alone almost paid for the KSO. Even though I don't like to open new credit card accounts, I made an exception for that offer.

Hopefully Amazon monitors the response to the special offers, as presumably the book-related offers get the most responses, and will focus on that type of special offer. Otherwise, it's not really a special offer - it's just advertising.

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote