View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 08:03 AM   #9406
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I must read this one day before I'm the last person on Earth to do so.
lol. everyone will get to it sooner or later i'm in the later category but have on the home page on the kobo with a couple of others that are on the tbr short list.

-----

finished monster hunter vendetta last night, well early this morning i guess. i read all evening in spurts while watching hockey and baseball on mute, went through 200 pages +. read till 230am because i wanted to finish the story. it had me sucked right in, again.
it was quite an emotional ride for being a 'brute' butt kicking book. there were high's and low's and everything in between. this second part did not disappoint and i am anxious and excited for july to read monster hunter alpha.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote