View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 09:47 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie999 View Post
Yes, Linux...
I changed folder owner & group to "create & delete" permissions...and it seemed to work - but I notice when I add a new author, the group permission on the new folder is back to access only.

edited to add...fixed the default group permission..changed umask in /etc/profile to 002 (from 022) and it seems to be working properly now ..thanks so much for the help!
You should only need to worry about Group permissions if you (your login ID) are not the owner.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote