View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 06:48 AM   #5
MacEachaidh
Browser
MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MacEachaidh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Thanks taming, I'll give that a try.

I've noticed a few bugs have made a reappearance in 2.5.1 — how does that happen?! For instance, the text-based cover when the device goes into sleep mode is back, and this time going back to the home screen and letting the image file regenerate doesn't fix it. Also, my system is far slower now on 2.5.1 than it was on 2.5.0 or 2.4.0. I'm actually tempted to do a factory reset and go back a few versions.

Anyway. Meanwhile, I'll give Georgia a try. Thanks for your help.
MacEachaidh is offline   Reply With Quote