View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
Both the John Le Carre books in my Wish List have gone up in price since I added them. The Spy Who Came in from the Cold is a ludicrous £6.99 ("normal" agency price is £4.99 in the UK). Penguin are dreaming if they think I'll pay that. There used to be three of them in my Wish List - I bought one from a charity shop in paperback for much less.
I don't personally have a problem with that. Anne McCaffrey's eBooks are a little over £7. I think they're worth it, and I'm buying them. If you don't think they're worth it, don't buy them. There are plenty of other things to read.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote