View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 10:13 AM   #8
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
It will be a year, not a few months. You're right of course that the price will eventually drop, the others fell to $9.99 when the paperbacks came out.
For me in Canada I'm paying $12.62 for Penguin ebooks that have been released in paperback. All the Jack Reacher (which I haven't read yet because of the ridiculous price) and Harry Dresden books are at that price. The newest Dresden novel is $18.59 on pre-order. The one before this was at $18.59 for about a year before it dropped to $12.62 just recently. And then I have to pay an extra $2 because I'm in Canada .

I also have to say that Penguin books are usually full of errors, or at least the ones that I have bought. Every Dresden novel I have has errors throughout the books. Misspelled words, wrong words being used in a sentence, missing punctuation, etc. They really shouldn't be allowed to charge so much if I have to spend my own time fixing their mistakes.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote