View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 02:41 PM   #13
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Someone is listening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptosreader View Post
On the contrary, It's nice to know someone's listening. Hopefully I'll hear something soon from tech support email. Thanks.
Dear Aptosreader:

I am listening also. I work for Astak. I generally monitor at first and step in when needed. I like your honesty and I appreciate that you did know there might be a problem.

Do not hesitate to call (tollfree) to 1-866-368-8788 and let our tech support try to help. You can also email to: support@astak.com. IF you do not hear back fairly promptly just drop a post and let me know.

Thank you and welcome to our group!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote