View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 12:16 PM   #5
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptosreader View Post
Did a full FAT16 format on the PC, copied some book files to the PP, same problem ... nothing but the recent files folder.
This may sound like a dumb question, but are you sure that you do not have an SD card in the Sd slot and are actually seeing the SD file system? I am only mentioning that because I have actually been surprised that way once or twice. It usually happens to me right after a firmware update when the firmware install SD card is still in the SD slot.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote