View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 02:22 PM   #119
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's great to see a new model-- and the competition heating up in this arena. The price, though, makes me start thinking netbook!

If you can handle reading off laptop screens, a lightweight 9-13" netbook looks good in comparison and you could even have cash in the bank! And, what will happen when Apple introduces a 10" color device that runs OS X, can switch between an eink b/w type display and regular color, and has a full-fledged internet browser? The KDX will look pretty limited and drab!

My biggest question, though, is whether Kindle's page turning, screen refresh, flickering problem has been solved. That (and waiting for Apple's latest) are the biggest factors that would prevent me from jumping on this.
robinson is offline   Reply With Quote