View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 02:10 PM   #114
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
I totally disagree, I don't think Sony is behind the 8ball at all, in fact if I were a student and all the text books became available in electronic form I'd rather lug around a Netbook pc than a Kindle. Do much more with a Netbook. Unless of course Amazon manages a monopoly on electronic text books and they are all in azw format, that would be tragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by purl4peace View Post

I do wish Sony would get on the stick and announce a larger format -- this is really going to put Sony behind the 8-ball and could quickly cause them to lose market share making Kindle the defacto standard. (sorry -- most people don't care about drm because it hasn't bitten them in the butt yet -- just like most people don't care about Microsoft and their draconian EULAs).
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote