View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 01:49 PM   #108
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiLinguist View Post
I paid about $550 for the iLiad Book Edition. So, the Kindle DX with its large catalog of books, a larger screen, native PDF support and free 3G for life definitely does not feel overpriced to me.
Compared to the iLiad, the DX does look like the iPod of ereaders. Slick and simple. I once had the iLiad Book Edition in my hand and it felt to me like a cheap paper weight. The Kindle is 1/3" thick and weighs 19 ounces. How does that compare to the iLiad?
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote