View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 06:57 PM   #2
slkissinger
Connoisseur
slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Multiple Kindles, Pocketbook Touch HD3, Kobo Clara HD, Xiaomi InkPalm
with KoReader on Pocketbook, you can have inverted screen (white font, dark background).

Warmth and lowest level frontlight; naturally this is all opinion; but if you generally read using white-on-dark; then it's less important, imo. At that point, I think the next thing that can be mildly disconcerting (at least for me) the full page refresh (if that's the right term); where , at least for me, occasionally the full page has to refresh, which briefly flashes brightly, then back to white-on-dark. Maybe it's my own settings, which honestly, I haven't pursued too deeply to configure better...neither in KoReader nor on the Kobo with the inverted screen choice selected.

I know that doesn't answer your question about frontlight/warm light. But honestly since I switched to primarily using white-on-dark, I don't pay too much attention to my warmth light or frontlight brightness settings, to adjust that interactively.
slkissinger is offline   Reply With Quote