View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 09:33 AM   #54
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaie View Post
I don't care for credit cards mainly because the interest rates are so high, and if you haven't got the most fantastic credit score, like mine, then the debit works better.
On most cards if you pay the full balance there is no interest charge. That is what I do. I don't carry a balance on any of my cards. My policy is, if I can't afford it, I don't get it. (Excepting cars and houses and even there I try to get the shortest term possible.)

But, whatever works for you. I agree cash is a hassle. I don't like places that don't accept the card.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote