View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 07:27 PM   #2
Section8
Addict
Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Section8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW4, Moon+ Reader on a cheap Android tablet
OK - I know I'm necroposting an old thread - but I've encountered this same issue. As far as I know, it's just a bug in the nook.

If, like me, you have all your books in calibre and side load them to the nook, there is a workaround. There are at least two ways in calibre to flatten a nested TOC - the Modify Epub plugin, or the native calibre TOC editor. I use these to flatten the TOC on my books to get around this bug.

The other complication is that I don't usually want my books' TOCs forever flattened just to get around a nook bug. For this reason, I copy all newly purchased books to calibre library I call "staged" where I temporarily hold books to be copied to my nook. I flatten the TOCs (if necessary) here, and then delete them after copying.
Section8 is offline   Reply With Quote