View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 01:45 AM   #432
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACGAuthor View Post
LOL, yeah, I know. I'm being lazy. Well, not really, but definitely looking to simplify the process. I think I was basically looking for a way that would require the bare minimum of housekeeping. Because right now, adding a batch of books to my library, cataloging them properly so that they will be added to the correct collections, and sideloading them to my PW can take quite a while. Of course, I'll still need to go through and double check any automated process anyway because there will always be books that the filter misses because they have some wacky random tag that isn't on the list, or no tags at all, or or or.
My way of simplifying the process is to not download any tags at all, but designate my own genres (primary and secondary) after reading the comments. That is pretty simple, compared to all the work you and eschwartz are putting in here.

Not knocking it. Different strokes. I find this discussion between you and eschwartz quite interesting.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote