View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:22 AM   #112
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Just started The Law of Superheroes for my first non-fiction of the year. I transitioned out of private practice and into the full time teaching of the law in December, and this seemed a fitting endeavor to commemorate that.

The book discusses many major principles of law using actual storylines from DC, Marvel, Image (and many other publishers) comic books. For example, I spent last evening reading a discussion of whether or not Batman can testify against the Joker AS Batman or if the 6th Amendment Confrontation Clause would necessitate the revealing of his secret identity on the stand.
Fascinating read for a comic book geek or an attorney, and I just happen to be both.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote