View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #23
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawdia View Post
I'm glad you got someone nice to talk to, Blossom. I've never had Amazon charge before they ship either.

I'm glad I did exchange my K3 - the new one has buttons that feel better, and the screen is just enough lighter that I look at it and think it's a little nicer.
Thanks. It shock me too they did it this way so I am keeping an eye on it.

I am happy you got a better one! That's always a plus! My K3 was perfect when I got it. Still pretty much is but I love my K4 because it's so light and tiny so I use it now instead.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote